As a watch manufacturing industry, Timex has one of the most strapping catalogs and the company is known as a pioneer in innovation and style. After serving the ultimate consumers for almost 100 years, Timex has always been consistent as the quality is concerned. Timex has always taken a conservative approach when it comes to product representation but it has turned out well in their favor.
The Timex T5G971 Personal Trainer Heart Rate Monitor; a heart rate monitor and watch, is not baffling in its design, however, it is highly utilitarian. In simple words, for a watch in this affordable price range, it gets the job done. Before moving into the thick of this product’s lucidity, one thing should be made patently clear that its aesthetic appeal does not say “fashion item” or it isn’t going to set goals for you or map out your meal plans. The purpose of the watch is to assist an individual who desires a meaningful and solid feedback about their workout. As far as that is concerned, the watch is up for the task.
• Synchronizes to Heart Rate Monitor – It is the quintessential tool watch interspersed with a heart rate monitor; this watch is used for the purpose of tuning one’s exercise routine.
• Lightweight – Apart from the general functionality, this watch is remarkably light weight. The weight is barely detectable when you wear it, In fact is disappears on your wrist, which is the added perk of this training watch.
• User Friendly Interface – The simplicity of its functions is that it is highly visceral and standardized. This watch does not require some nerdy elements to figure out. It is a simple yet effective piece of hardware.
• Keeps you within your limits – If you go intense and outside the safe zone based on your health statistics, the watch will give you an alert. If you get too low, it will do the same.
• Self Training Zone – One of the added benefits to the watch is that one can set training zones. You can setup a workout routine for the moment and the watch will monitor the entire workout and it will pop an alert when the desired goal will be achieved
• Flex-Tech Analog Sensor – Another benefit is that the flex-tech analog sensor works with most heart rate enables fitness equipment.
• Not enough functions – The watch does not have as many functions as some of the other fitness watches in the market.
• Only one Heat Rate Zone – The Timex watch provides its end customers with only one target heart rate zone which is a backlash for the product
• Sensitive Heart Rate Sensor – The heart rate sensor of the watch is relatively sensitive. Although, the watch manufacturers claim that the watch is water resistant but the Heart rate sensor does not show accurate readings under water.
You can find many other products which outperform the Timex watch but you’ll have to pay a large sum of money for it. The Timex T5G971 is the best value for your hard earned money.
Timex T5G971 Personal Trainer Heart Rate Monitor
- Synchronizes to Heart Rate Monitor
- User Friendly Interface
- The Timex watch provides its end customers with only one target heart rate zone which is a backlash for the product