Are you on the lookout for a new steam iron? For sure, you will be confronted with tons of possibilities, each claiming to be the best. Among others, one of the options that should not be missed is the Rowenta DW5080 Focus steam iron. Will this provide the best value for money? Will it be able to deliver a dependable performance? Keep on reading and learn more about this product.
Main Features of Rowenta DW5080
One of the most impressive features of this product is its 1,700 watts of power. In addition, it can also generate steam at a rate of 100 grams per minute, which is pretty such generous compared to other options within the product category. With this, you can expect better efficiency when ironing, making you accomplish the task quicker and with lesser effort.
The overall design of Rowenta DW5080sports a wealth of features that give it an edge above many others. For instance, it has a soleplate that is made from premium stainless steel, which is also scratch-resistant. The polished aluminum core is also an excellent feature as it aids in the even distribution of heat and steam. The bottom is rounded, which will make it easy for creases to be prevented. There are about 400 steam holes on the soleplate of this iron.
Rowenta DW5080also features an automatic shut-off feature, which is an essential for safety. With this, the unit will automatically power off after eight minutes of being left idle. This will minimize the risk of fire and other electrical hazards.
• If there is one thing that most users loved about Rowenta DW5080, it would be its versatility. This is basically because there are five fabric settings: linen, cotton, wool, silk, and nylon. The fabric setting can be easily changed by turning the knob on the top of the iron.
• Ease of use is one more thing that makes Rowenta DW5080impressive. The soleplate may not be made from ceramic, but it can glide without any problem in any fabric.
• The iron also comes with graduation lines outside the water tank, making it easy to see if there is a need to have the water replaced.
• Lastly, Rowenta DW5080comes with an anti-drip feature, which will make sure that water will be locked inside the tank.
• In spite of the good things, there are also minor drawbacks, although they are not really serious. Aside from the cord being not retractable, some users also did not like how the Rowenta DW5080has a small-capacity tank, which can hold only 10 ounces of water.
In sum, Rowenta DW5080is a steam iron that can provide excellent value for money. From its design to function, durability to ease of use, this is one product that has bested others in ways more than one.