If you have done some research on this subject, you have probably noticed that electric toothbrush is the most efficient type of toothbrush that protects your teeth from damage and disease. Manual toothbrushes cannot be compared to electric toothbrushes because the latter provide more precise and easier cleaning. If you are interested in purchasing Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush, you are probably wondering whether this is a reliable toothbrush. Our review will give you a straight answer to this question. Keep reading if you want to find out more about its features and advantages.
How does Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush work?
Philips is one of the most famous tech companies in the world known for many different types of electric products. This particular model uses the existing technology found in almost every electric toothbrush and some unique solutions provided by Philips. What makes this toothbrush so effective is the ideal movement that creates vibration capable of removing plaque and leftovers. It can reach up to 30.000 movements in one minute. The high-amplitude movement leaves no area untreated.
The most useful features of Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
Due to the long list of features, we will focus only on the most important ones.
– Sonic technology – As we have already mentioned, Philips has decided to use the proven sonic technology in their product. With the help of thousands of strokes in one minute, users can eliminate 200% more plaque than manual brushing.
– Contoured bristles – It is very important to use bristles that won’t damage the enamel of the teeth. The bristles in this toothbrush are smooth, soft and contoured so they can adjust to the shape of the user’s teeth.
– Ergonomic-grip handle – Electric toothbrushes are praised because they are very easy to use. Thanks to the special ergonomic soft grip handle of Philip’s toothbrush, the cleaning process is incredibly smooth and pleasant. Even people with arthritis can freely use this product.
– Smart timer – Once the user presses the toothbrush on the teeth, the timer is activated. The Smart Timer warns you when you reach two minutes of brushing. This amount of time is recommended by almost all dentists.
– Long-lasting battery – Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush has one of the best batteries among modern electric toothbrushes. Only one charge can last up to two weeks.
Pros of Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
– Simple to use
– Excellent design
– Extremely efficient
– Includes unique sonic technology
– Comes with a charger base, one brush head and special travel case
Cons of Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush
– Lack of different brushing modes (even though the basic mode is sufficient for most users).
Philips Sonicare HX5620/20 Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush is one of the many toothbrushes made by Philips. This one comes with a minimalistic design, great handle and bristles and on top of that it’s not very expensive. It is ideal for people who don’t want to charge their toothbrush on a daily basis.