In the recent period, there are a growing number of people giving up on deep fried food. The reason is simple – numerous articles, scientific studies and reports have confirmed that this food is unhealthy mostly because of the high fat content. But, it doesn’t have to be like that. You can still enjoy deep fried food, but without the negative effects of fat content. This is possible if you use air fryers. Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer is an air fryer model that has proven to be very useful.
How does Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer work?
In case you’ve used some other models of AirFryers produced by Philips, you should know that this model works in a similar way. The highly pressurized hot air fries the food without using oil. However, what makes the work of Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer unique is the digital touch screen. Philips has decided to implement this modern technology in their air fryers too.
What makes Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer unique?
If there is one thing that makes Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer unique that has to be the countless features. There is a great chance that an average user won’t use all these features, but it is always a good idea to buy an air fryer that provides extra features at a relatively low price. Some of the features include:
– Digital touch screen – Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer comes with a user-friendly interface which provides ultimate user experience. The touch screen is the place where you can set the temperature and time. In this way you will get more accurate cooking.
– Rapid air technology – Even though this air fryer requires 1.425 watts of power, it doesn’t take much time before the food is prepared. So, you will definitely be able to save some money on electricity bills in the long run. This is possible thanks to the rapid air technology created by Philips and used in many of their products.
– Extra accessories – these cooking accessories are optional, but they can speed up the cooking process and improve the taste. Some of these accessories include baking pan and grill which are here to provide baking, grilling and roasting of both fresh and frozen foods.
– Smart features – thanks to the smart preset button users can save the preferred cooking settings for their commonly used dishes. So, next time when you want to cook them, simply press the smart button and you are good to go.
Pros of Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer
– Easy to handle and maintain
– Temperature control that can be adjusted
– Creates ideal heat
– The handles remain cool even when the temperature is set to highest possible (no possibilities of injuries)
– One-hour timer
Cons of Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer
– It might be large for some kitchens (with narrow countertops)
Philips HD9230/26 Digital AirFryer comes with many new features that cannot be found in other air fryers. It looks very interesting and makes cooking much easier (and tastier).