In case you are fond of tasty snacks, but you are also interested in staying healthy, then you must consider purchasing an air fryer. Air fryers cook food with the help of hot air circulation that goes around the foods placed in it. This means that you won’t need oil. There are many different models of air fryers produced by different manufacturers, but according to many experts and users, Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer is one of the best air fryers on the market.
How Does Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer work?
This particular model of air fryer relies on so-called rapid air technology. This technology includes a top grill and high-speed hot air circulation. No matter what kind of food you place in the basket, hot air will continue to circulate around it as long as the Philips AirFryer is on. This special system has a sophisticated exhaust part and filtering which means that once the food is removed from the air fryer you won’t notice any odor in your kitchen. With the help of this fryer, you will be able to prepare healthy foods in no time.
What makes Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer special?
With so many air fryer options on the market it is quite logical to ask a question like this. The designers from Philips have decided to include many unique features that definitely make the HD9220/26 model special. This is a short list of some of these features:
– Compact design – you can rarely find another product of this kind that has such a compact and attractive design. It has the ideal capacity and it is made in a way that allows users to get the most when using this type of device.
– Temperature control system – HD9220/26 comes with temperature control system that can be adjusted as desired. The maximum temperature owners can use is 390 F.
– Basket capacity – as already mentioned, it comes with excellent basket capacity of about 1.8 lbs.
– Rapid Air Technology – Philips has used the latest air technology for their product. The HD9220/26 airfryer generates highly pressurized hot air which accelerates cooking and doesn’t require oil (or requires only small amount of oil)
– Timer – This is a very convenient feature because it provide automated signal once 30 minutes have passed. In other words, you don’t have to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you are preparing a meal.
Pros of using Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer
– It cooks the food evenly
– Easy to handle and fast to prepare food
– Requires small amount of oil (or no oil at all)
– Comes with removable parts easy for maintenance
Cons of Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer
– It might be a little bit expensive, but the truth is that this investment pays off after a short period of time.
People who want to take care of their health by preparing their food in a healthy way must give this product a try. You cannot find another product for your kitchen that will return your investment so fast.