This fantastic device is one of Lifesource unique products. The UB-351 Automatic Wrist Blood pressure monitor has some great features that makes it powerful enough to stand out among other blood pressure bands. What’s makes this device unique? What do you need to consider if you want to cut costs and spend less and still own an accurate and reliable wrist blood pressure monitor? Well, let’s see why it is an arm monitor to consider if you don’t want to break the bank and yet get an accurate and reliable arm monitor.
You should note that when using this arm monitor, you need to ensure that the cuff is placed correctly in the proper location. Because if it’s not placed well it may give inaccurate readings.
Here are some features that make this wrist monitor desirable:
• It has a battery level Indicator that enables a user to know how much power has been used and how much is left within the wrist monitor. This function allows the owner to know when to replace the batteries.
• It has an irregular heartbeat detection feature that ensures that your blood pressure and pulse readings are accurate even when there is a situation of irregular heartbeat. This feature is essential for persons with blood pressure problems.
• It has a 90 percent Reading memory Bank which enables the device store your last 90 readings of the blood pressure. This is important because it helps in tracking and taking notes of how your blood pressure changes after a period of time or when you engage in different activities.
• With an in-built average reading calculator the device can calculate the average of all the readings stored in its memory.
• Unlike most monitors, the device can read both your pulse rate, and the systolic and diastolic pressure levels of your blood simultaneously. This is vital for the purpose of comparison mostly for those under certain kind of medications.
• It has a large LCD that shows readings of the pulse rate, and blood pressure.
• It has 2AAA batteries that has the ability to take up to 250 readings before they expire.
The features of the UB-351 blood pressure monitor arm band is what makes it so special. Now let’s look at its advantages and disadvantages.
• Its accuracy levels are impressive. As customers insist that it is very accurate since its measurements are close to readings taken when using actual blood pressure machines.
• It is easy to use as it only requires pushing a button when you want to see its readings. These measurements are taken automatically.
• It is compact and it weighs just 8 ounces making it very light and easy to carry around especially for those who traveled regularly.
The Lifesource UB-351wrist blood pressure monitor is one of many arm monitors that have a compact design to aid those with blood pressure conditions where ever they are, at home or on a trip. Even though it can be used to monitor more than one person’s blood pressure, it doesn’t support tracking accurate blood pressure readings for two people. It is preferred by many people these days due to its “all in one” design and it is easy to use. And its small size makes it easily movable.