Cuisinart DCC-3200 operates a set of easy controls as it is powered by push buttons and this makes it really suave. It comes with a set of hour and minute programming which makes it simple to set as you really prefer. If you need smaller measures of 14 cup pots, then you still have that feature intact. The LED display puts a shine with its sparkling blue glow.
The avid coffee lover will love the feature that makes it possible to have bold coffee as well as the programming that keeps your brew warm while you wait.
These are the features of the DCC- 3200 at a snap-shot:
• State-Of-The-Art redefined tweaks that makes hotter coffee with no compromise of quality or flavor
• The strength of the brew is controllable when you select either of bold or regular coffee flavor
• Self-control functionality with 24-hour programming feature with self-clean tweaks
• Adjustable temperature control to keep coffee warm
• The style filter is Gold tone with commercial attraction
Effect on Taste
Cuisinart DCC-3200 makes Coffee to be more tasteful, and it depends on your grasp of the temperature and flow of the brewing mechanism to have this result.
Size and Capacity
The Cuisinart DCC-3200 has a capacity for 14 cups as against the 12 cups on the 1200 model It comes at the same height, but the extra carrying capacity must have resulted from the deeper feature of the new design.
The Cuisinart DCC-3200 glass carafe is built like the old one except that is comes larger. It is easy to pour whether you love to take the lid off or have it on.
As for the 3200 design, there is none specially made to suit a thermal carafe as you have in the 1200 model.
The basket on the new model comes like the old except that the shape is tilted to make room for 14 cups. The basket is more suited for the optional gold filter that comes with the package.
The 3200 comes without a sensor button anywhere around the hot plate, so it is cleaner. With its stainless steel finish, a special cleaner fluid will be needed to make it radiate better.
Overflowing and Clogging
Some coffee maker comes with the defect of running over if too many beans get loaded into the filter. As it brews, you see the grounds seeping into the water mechanism, clogging the tube. The 3200 looks to have had this sorted.
The 3200 looks to be an excellent choice as a replacement for the 1200, and the money’s worth is seen in the quality and enhanced features for the price of $137.10 excluding shipping.
- The strength of the brew is controllable when you select either of bold or regular coffee flavor
- Self-control functionality with 24-hour programming feature with self-clean tweaks
- The style filter is Gold tone with commercial attraction