Through its rotating metal plates, epilators are effectively able to remove hair from the surface, making it a better alternative to shaving. If you want to be hair-free, investing in an epilator is a good thing. With the abundance of the options, however, which one should you choose? One of the products that can be taken into account would be the Braun SE7681 Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator. Will it be worth your money? Let’s have a quick look at its most notable features, as well as the good and the bad, making it easier for you to reach a well-informed decision.
The following are some of the features of Braun SE7681 Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator:
• 40 Close-Grip Tweezers: This is basically the one that is responsible for making sure that even the tiniest strands of hair will be removed.
• Wet and Dry Functionality: Even if you are in the shower, the epilator can be used without having to worry that it is going to break.
• 5 Attachments: With these attachments included in the package, it can offer versatility. The attachments are shaver head, trimmer cap, facial cap, area cap, and efficiency cap.
• Cordless Construction: This means that there are no wires that you have to be dealing with. This also makes it excellent when it comes to portability.
• Multiple Seed Settings: This is another feature that makes it impressive in terms of versatility. You can modify the speed depending on your sensitivity.
The following are some of the things that have been given positive feedbacks about Braun SE7681 Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator:
• Built for the Whole Body: This epilator is not just good for the legs. It can be used even for the face and other parts of the body, guaranteeing effective results all the time.
• Ease of Cleaning: Maintaining the epilator is not going to be any problem. It can be cleaned in a snap.
• 2-year Warranty: Within such period, if it experiences any problem, as long as it is not a result of your negligence, the manufacturer can have it repaired for free.
Nonetheless, some of the drawbacks of Braun SE7681 Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator include the following:
• A Bit Expensive: The expensive price, however, should not be an issue since it is made with superior quality.
• Battery Life: The short battery life can also be an issue for some people.
In sum, Braun SE7681 Silk-epil Wet and Dry Epilator may be expensive, but it is an investment that will be worth your money. From having powerful tweezers to multiple speed settings, this is one of the best ways to get rid of unwanted body hair.